 Robotics / Handy Board / 4039
    Serial —Michael S. Reiling
   How many serial connections can I have on the handy at one. I know I can use the RJ11 connector as well as the other serial library to use a I/O, but can I modify the serial library for 3 serial connections? Mike ---...--- Mike Reiling (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Serial —Germán Gentile
   I'm really want to ear the answer.... :) (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)