 Robotics / Handy Board / 4036
  stepper motors

A while back a few people pointed me to an text about using stepper motors with the handy board. (URL) To the people who have told me about this, or have used this method to control steppers: please tell me how well you have gotten your motors (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: stepper motors

(...) Its my code and you are quite right - it is not the best in the world. It was only intended to illustrate a point and I have done no more work on it since then - sorry. When first powered up the steppers will align themselves according to the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)