 Robotics / Handy Board / 4031
    Futaba receiver —Sebastien Verreault
   Hi! I am now modifying my old r/c truck to control it with the handyboard, but I want a circuit that will enable the receiver to control the servos when there is an output received from the radio control and to enable the handyboard to control when (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)