 Robotics / Handy Board / 4007
    RE - Mike Davis: Tracked Robots —Brett Anthony
    Other than using Lego or fischertechnik tracks (about equal in durability) the only option I could come up with is (are) the radio control tanks made by Tamiya. You can find these at: (URL) Browse under Tamiya, Armor/AFV, 1/16 scale. The 3 older (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE:Tracked Robots —Duncan Orthner
      The Tonka toy dozer has some pretty tough tracks on it, but you would have to make the wheels. The ones on the toy are made of plastic too thin to attach a drive mechanism to. There may be a better solution, however. There are two options I think (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: RE - Mike Davis: Tracked Robots —Joseph R Knight
   Most Hobby shops can order replacment parts for these kits. (eg. the treads and gears). The usually have catalogs that break out the different parts kits. (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)