 Robotics / Handy Board / 40
  IC Problems

OK, OK. RTFM, I know. I looked at the on-line manual, and now realize that IC arrays are different than normal C arrays, and so you can't do stuff like int m() { int *address; address=&a0; address++; } But then the question still remains, how can I (...) (29 years ago, 8-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  IC Problems

(...) Brian> But then the question still remains, how can I define a list of Brian> consecutive memory locations in a .icb file and then access Brian> them from within a loop in a .c file? [ ... ] Brian> Anybody run into this before or have any (...) (29 years ago, 8-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)