 Robotics / Handy Board / 3995
    System interupt problems? —Timothy B. Gold
   I need some help! We have a handy board hooked up to some decoders, which we will use to help track our robot as it moves across the floor. We have to do a few pokes and a peek to read the decoders, but we've got it all set up and it works (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)