 Robotics / Handy Board / 3985
  RE: Walking robot and change of email

I've recently bought a Stampbug (6 legged walker) from Milford Instruments ( (URL) ) in the UK and they have a simple 2 legged robot in their catalog. I hope this is of help. John Hatton (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: Walking robot - Related Topic

Related Question. I am working on a robot project with my daughter this summer. I was wondering how many walking robot kits there out there. I would like a high quality one that lends itself to further development. Also, I have seen most of the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)