 Robotics / Handy Board / 3983
3982  |  3984
Subject:
Walking robot and change of email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:05:42 GMT

Hi, I wonder if this is a little off topic, but since I got a Handyboard
I would like to use it in a walking robot application. Does anyone have
any experience in making 2-legged robots? Hmm....

Umm...and a message for Fred....my email has changed from
smwong@post1.com to siming@singnet.com.sg ...please update it, thanks!