 Robotics / Handy Board / 3923
    handshaking
   could you please explain to me the details of handshaking? i need to understand this before i can go any farther. exactly what is transponded during this? and how is this implemented thru assembly language? thank you. Justin D. Gullotta.. , (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: handshaking —Curt Mills, WE7U
   (...) Regarding your earlier message, if you're just wanting to talk to a GPS, then you don't need handshaking, because I haven't found one yet that supports it. It is a simple three-wire interface to most GPS's, TX/RX and Ground. They don't support (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)