 Robotics / Handy Board / 3914
3913  |  3915
Subject:
motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 23:25:46 GMT

That did answer my question.  I am not familiar with servo motors, I
have only used plain DC motors.  I am also familiar with PWM.  I was
just unable to determine if the same PWM signal that drives plain DC
motors could also drive servo motors.  From what I understand a servo
motor and DC motor use PWM to control the speed, and if that is the case
I did not see the difference in using the same PWM signal that drives a
DC motor to also drive a servo motor.  Thank you for all of your help.
If I stated anything incorrectly in this paragraph please correct me.

Chris