 Robotics / Handy Board / 3910
    LCD Removal
   I was just wondering if there's any way to disable and remove the LCD screen and still have the HB work. My design does not require the LCD, so if i could remove it my robot would then be a little more balanced. Every time I remove the LCD my (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD Removal —Fred G. Martin
   it's easy: just use the replacement pcode_hb.s19 file provided by Kent Farnsworth: (URL) your message you said: (...) and still have the HB work. My design does not require the LCD, so if i could r emove it my robot would then be a little more (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD Removal —Joseph R Knight
   Hello, Does anyone know if the Rug Warior Pcode run without the LCD? (Pcoderwl.S19) If not : 1 is there another RW pcode that will run without the LCD? I using the RW pcode on my Fingerboard II with out the LCD and I think this may be an issue. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD Removal —Randy Sargent
   All pcodes shipped with IC 3.1/3.2 are designed to work fine either with or without LCD. Prior to 3.1, you have to build a pcode specially to disable the LCD. -- Randy (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)