 Robotics / Handy Board / 3906
Re: Radio Shack Tape Measure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:43:02 GMT

There were two enthusiasts who did hacks on the Radio Shack Tape Measure,
Jonathan, back in February of 1994. Their names are Thomas Rowley and
Brian Van Mondfrans. Brian was at Thurston High School in the Puget Sound
area back then so you might find what you need by browsing the Seattle
Robotics Society web page....http://www.seattlerobotics.org/contact.html
Good luck and enjoy!

de AB7HI, Stephen Lee, University of Washington