 Robotics / Handy Board / 389
  Ordering From 6270 Technologies

Fellow Roboticists, I am having a great deal trouble in getting my already "paid for" board sets from 6270 Technologies and Panji (P.K.) Oberoi. Back on the first week of Jan 96, I ordered and paid for a 6.270 ver 2.21 board set. During this time I (...) (28 years ago, 3-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)