 Robotics / Handy Board / 3883
3882  |  3884
Subject:
HB with hacked servos as drivemotors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 08:02:39 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to use two hacked servos _with_ servoelectronic for a Rug
Warrior like robot controlled with a HB. Now I am searching for motor
driver functions for IC 3.2 to control the servos via the standard motor
functions (i.e. fd(), bk(), and so on). Can anyone help me ?

Erwin

Real Name : Erwin Baeck - Graz, Austria, Europe
Email Address : erwin.baeck@styria.com or if that fails
erb@computerhaus.at
Phone + Fax Number : ++43 316 473109