 Robotics / Handy Board / 3874
    Which R4 should I use??? —Sebastien Verreault
   I notice that in hbmanual.pdf there is a different value for R4 than in hba.pdf since I used the list of hbmanual, I bought R4=2.94k precision resistor, but in the asembly file it says 3.83k precision resistor. Which one is the good one and why need (...) (26 years ago, 26-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)