 Robotics / Handy Board / 385
  Re: IC beta for windows

Our Web page ((URL) has a new key which will allow you to keep working with IC 3.1 Beta 1: 24474-49110-8743-49275-2 Just type this key into the registration dialog box; leave the "user" field the same. I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to a new beta (...) (28 years ago, 1-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)