 Robotics / Handy Board / 3773
  **handyboard**

hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me.i dont own a handyboard yet, how do you program it, i am worried that it is very compicated to do. please if you could send me some simple code say to move both drive motors fwd, how would you do it? i (...) (26 years ago, 4-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: **handyboard**

You can write "Interactive C" (IC) programs on a PC/Mac and download it into the HB. IC is like C but alot less complicated. If you know C, it is pretty simple. If you don't know C, it is just simple. You can also write Assembler which is a little (...) (26 years ago, 5-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: **handyboard**

(...) No it's actually quite easy, the only thing is you have to do a lot of soldering. Be careful of the HC373 which is mounted directly onto the board as if it is damaged by heat, then you will have a "nice" time desoldering it... To drive both (...) (26 years ago, 6-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)