 Robotics / Handy Board / 3769
  Working with a different compiler 2

Howdy All, I am in a happy mood today. I finally got to the 'hello world' stage. All I had to do was count the number of interrupts, * 2 (16 bit addresses), subtract this from BFFF which is the reset vector and thus supply BFD6 to my linker to start (...) (26 years ago, 4-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Motor Drivers in 7000 - 7fff

Jaron, (...) This was done (obviously) to save extra decoding circuitry needed on the board. That is, if the handy board needed to assign (say) 7000 as the motor then sixteen address lines need to be decoded (binary 0111 000 000 000). Yet with the (...) (26 years ago, 4-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)