 Robotics / Handy Board / 3761
Re: Cannot download pcode on a Mac G3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 17:05:28 GMT

On Mon, 4 May 1998, Randy Sargent wrote:

This is the first time we've heard of such a problem with IC 3.1 on the
Mac G3.  Can you verify that it is the case that pcode download works
fine for you from other Macintoshes?

Yes.  Using the same set of boards, I can download pcode using IC 3.1 as
well as IC 2.xxx from my old macintosh Centris 650 as well as from
Performa 6100.

-Paul