 Robotics / Handy Board / 3750
    Controlling a DC motor 3 —Paul
   Thank your for all your replies, I understand what 's going on now Another question about the motor driver is: Q) The PWM is a sequence of pulses switching on & off the H-Bridge. But what should be the rate of PWM? 1000Hz?? why? what does the rate (...) (26 years ago, 3-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Micromouse speed —John Wong
   Hi, does anyone know how fast should a micromouse move? and the other question is, will the 6811/handyboard have enough capability (address space) for maze solving? If not, what should I need? extra memory or 32bits processor? Thank you for any (...) (26 years ago, 4-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)