 Robotics / Handy Board / 3737
3736  |  3738
Subject:
DS1233 Monitor Chip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 09:23:51 GMT

I cannot locate a DS1233 chip.  I have tired DigiKey, Jameco, Mouser,
Active.  What is a good source for this part?

I have an MC34064.  Looks similiar except that it has no 350mSec
delay and a different pinout.  Has anyone tried this chip without any
caps?

Motorola warns against using caps at the input of the RESET circuit.
I also don't see any notes that indicate that a delay is even
necessary.  Looks like this chip should work fine without any caps.

Thanks
ipscone@halcyon.com                                 Shoot-To-Win!

Protect the 2nd Amendment!               Your rights may be next!