 Robotics / Handy Board / 372
  IC Timing

How do you time a running process? I would like to prune the running time of a part of my IC program running in the HandyBoard, to improve the response of my sensor testing. I assume you could set a clock and then sample it later but I am a little (...) (28 years ago, 27-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC Timing

(...) I don't know if this is really the best way to do it, but I hacked this up real quick for a previous project. You put the stuff you want to time inside the loop. It will print out the numer of times the loop executes per second. The display is (...) (28 years ago, 27-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)