 Robotics / Handy Board / 3719
3718  |  3720
Subject:
memory expansion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:07:01 GMT

Hello,

Has anyone figured out a GOOD way to expand the memory on the Handy Board?
I would like to try using a 32 pin simm (I have sizes ranging from 256k to
4M) to store mappings (distance and turns) created by the initial
"adventure" it takes of that area for use at another time.

If anyone has found a way to expand the memory let me know.

Thanks,

Scott
sherman@plains.nodak.edu
CSG