 Robotics / Handy Board / 3711
  Trouble with Tom Brusehaver's Vector 2X routines

Hi! Is there anybody else having trouble running his V2X with Tom Brusehaver's routines? With my own very crude IC-routines I get it working, but I'd like to use Tom's, because they are much more comfortable. Any help appreciated! Alf (26 years ago, 27-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)