 Robotics / Handy Board / 3673
    is IC compatible with the MC68HC11F1 —Fred
   hi from France, I already have a handy-board running with a 11A1 chip and I plan to adapt the circuit for a 11F1 chip, with the same memory map. Does someone have any experience about running IC with this chip? Will it work with the pcode_hb.s19 (...) (26 years ago, 21-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)