 Robotics / Handy Board / 367
Re: Thanks for HandyBoard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 18:46:30 GMT

After using HandyBoard for a few weeks, the following is a list of 'wishes'
on further versions of HandyBoard.

2)  Variable contrast control for LCD panel.  (Jumper convert variable pot)

This may not be EXCATLY what you have requested, but it is a close as I've
come! Check out how I've added contrast control to my LCD panel.

<http://briland.lawrence.edu/HB/lcdcontrast.html>

*Brian Schmalz
| Brian Schmalz       |  Building autonomous |
| 723 E. John Street  |       LEGO robots at |
| Appleton, WI        |  Lawrence University |
| 54911               |        (414)832-6655 |
|         Brian.P.Schmalz@Lawrence.edu       |
|       http://www.lawrence.edu/~schmalzb    |