 Robotics / Handy Board / 3669
3668  |  3670
Subject:
Class functions from C++ to C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:26:14 GMT

I'm using A-Life techniques to control a simple robot. The program I'm
using was initially written by my A-Life professor in C++, and as I use
IC, I need to bring it over to C. I'm having difficulties as it calls a
class (bots) from a C++ library file (symbot.h). I need to resolve this
problem, and I'd really appreciate any help -- I have the virtual robot
finished, but a main part of my project was to bring the virtual robot
out into the real world. IC compiles about half of my program -- the
class functions aren't used until the last half of the program. If IC
can't do that, what software/hardware that is easy to get ahold of can?
Thanks for any and all help! :)

-Kate