 Robotics / Handy Board / 3659
3658  |  3660
Subject:
ds1233
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:37:41 GMT

Help:

I am short one ds1233 for my freshman engineering class.  Is there
anyway to jumper around this part.  I understand that it is in the
circuit to prevent the cpu from losing it's mind on low voltage.  I
would be willing to put up with reloading pcode after every power down,
until I can get another ds1233.  BTW does anyone know of a quick
supplier who takes small orders of these guys.  Thanks in advance.

PS  I can get the necessary 5 volts from one of the headers, but still
can't get the board to go into download mode???

Pat Benoy