 Robotics / Handy Board / 3658
  polaroid sonar problems

We continue to progress on our first robot here at Northwestern but have run into a problem with our sonars. We have run out of solutions to try and would appreciate any help from people experienced with the polaroid sonar modules. Our sonar is (...) (26 years ago, 16-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: polaroid sonar problems

Hi all if anyone has problems using the 6500 series for distances below 35cm by using the binh signal I have a possible solution to the problem. We also expierienced problems using the sensors for distances between 15cm and 40cm. We finally found (...) (26 years ago, 17-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)