 Robotics / Handy Board / 3655
3654  |  3656
Subject:
Using Port D of the Handy Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:25:02 GMT

Hello everybody,
A few month ago, someone told us that we can use port D as an ouput. But, we've
just read on the Handy Board FAQ that it was not possible. So, where is the
truth ???

Help, help, help !!!!!!!
We need 8 ouputs (and also 8 inputs) to do our project, any good idea will be
welcome.

thanks in advance. :)
RC99 & OM99

Hope the force will be with you !!!!!