 Robotics / Handy Board / 3654
    HandyBoard Buffalo V1.0 - Update —Charles Hacker EAS
   Hello again, Fred G. Martin had informed me that I forgot the assembly code for the Buffalo monitor. It is now on the page, (URL) BUF_HB.TXT Charles Hacker School of Engineering Griffith University - Gold Coast PMB 50 Gold Coast Mail Centre (...) (26 years ago, 16-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)