 Robotics / Handy Board / 3653
3652  |  3654
Subject:
HandyBoard Buffalo V1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 01:57:10 GMT

Hello All,

Some time back I sent a message to the HandyBoard list to enquire if
anyone had a machine code programming monitor operating system for
the HandyBoard, similar to the Buffalo Monitor on Motorolla's EVB
boards.
(The Buffalo system allows downloading of S19 machine code
routines, via a terminal program, and allows various machine code
debugging routines)

Apparently the answer was NO, but what also arised was that others
were interested in such a system as well.

Well, I have developed a limited Buffallo system for the Handy Board,
I am using it in my Microprocessors class now.

If anyone is interested, they can download it from my web page at:

http://132.234.46.5/programs/index.shtml

The Buffalo routine, and a word document describing the routine is
included.
Also, my Editor, Assembler, and Download program shell can also be
obtained from the web site.

Charles Hacker
School of Engineering
Griffith University - Gold Coast