 Robotics / Handy Board / 363
  REC80 Transmit

Folks, After writing code to decode REC80 signals I got inspired to write code to transmit them as well. But I sat on the idea for quite a while and didn't get around to it until now. So this weekend I worked on the idea and it is now complete. What (...) (28 years ago, 24-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)