 Robotics / Handy Board / 3597
  yacc stack overflow

What exactly is a yacc stack overflow? I wrote somemore code to my nifty lil program involving adding more else if statements and it wont let me compile. Does anyone know what a yacc stack over flow is? How do I fix this so it will compile my (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)