 Robotics / Handy Board / 3594
  Re: LMD18200

I think I am a little confused by the wording of this. I am using the non-bridged board, so 1 socket on the HB controls how many boards? Thanks for all your help. Really appreciate it! Mike ---...--- <excerpt><fontfamily...param>YES. Take the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: LMD18200

CRAPOLA! NEVERMIND! I was wrong and thinking of the bridged version (the one I use here. . .) SORRY, MY BAD. Each socket on the handyboard will control 1 (ONE, UNO, UN. . .) Wirz _non-bridged_ 18200 board. Since the non-bridged version can control 2 (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)