 Robotics / Handy Board / 3564
  Re:68HC811E2

Hi All, I'm curious. I've been watching all the stuff come through about using a '811E2 chip in the Handyboard. My question is: What are the advantages of this? I'm using E2's in my BotBoard from Marvin Green but I moved most of my stuff to the HB (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)