 Robotics / Handy Board / 3563
3562  |  3564
Subject:
Troubles with dallas memory 2.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 03:49:23 GMT

i have more info to that puzzle. I assembly two mother handy. One work fine
, the other only download to a common memory, don't download to a dallas
memory !!! I don't uderstand why if work in the common memory , don't in the
backed memory? The idea is that backed memory don't have electrical
difference with the common. Maybe timming differences or something like
that??? I hear the only problem have that memory is to wait a little when
the board reset , but is solved with the great Fred addittion : the
ds1233-10 by Dallas (yes the manufacturer from the backed memory!!!) So i
really can't  get the answer. Anyone have the answer? Thanks in advance.

P.D. Chuck, i think i need your help...