 Robotics / Handy Board / 3558
3557  |  3559
Subject:
Trouble with a dalla memory .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:59:34 GMT

I have assembly a handyboard the last week , and somethings is wromg, and i
can find what is the problem.
This board have a dallas backed memory , so i dont use the battery pack. The
memory can be removed and put in the place a common memory (don't backed
ram).
I try to download the code the first time using ICC11 downloader (with the
backed memory, and the bootloader go well, but when try to synchronize , a
get a error saying i expect a 0x8E and get 0x3E). I change the memory  and
put the common memory and on work well, except, when i "reboot" the board,
the code is not here (my program is gone). Actually i can't download nothing
neither backed or not backed memory. I replace the memory dor others and
nothing god happen. I check the solder junctions and all see well, I
re-solder all the junctions and nothings happen. There is some that take me
attention and don't see o.k. . The yellow led (charger led) blink every
moment. I have assembly ten handy boards , and bever happen that. I so try
to change some caps, and nothing happen. The memory have the VCC ok. I
really dont know what more i need to see. Pls help.
Thanks in advance.