 Robotics / Handy Board / 3531
3530  |  3532
Subject:
Digital IO expansion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:13:16 GMT

I have a page on my site that might be of interest both to the proposed
"Circuit Bank" and the HandyBoarders in general.

It details how to expand the inputs and outputs of the Handyboard, covering
both Digital circuitry and software code.

You can find it at http://www.ednet.co.uk/~bill_AltAudio/DigitalIO.html

Bill.

Bill Coghill     Mobile +44 (0)410 509 738
Alternative Audio, Edinburgh, UK Phone/Fax +44 (0)131 443 3297
Alternative Audio, Sydney, Australia If faxing please call first !!
WWW : http://www.Ednet.co.uk/~bill_altaudio/althome.html (I'm working on it !)