 Robotics / Handy Board / 3517
    Re: Cannot download :( —Will Bain
   (...) I had a similar problem, and while I couldn't exactly fix it, I managed to avoid it as follows: I had a serial mouse on COM1 and the HB plugged into COM2. I could *not* download like this no matter what I tried. So, on a whim, I found a 9 to (...) (27 years ago, 30-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)