 Robotics / Handy Board / 351
    HB pins ?
   So far, I don't know wihch is which in the HB I/O pins, I know that 0 to 6 are analog in, and 7 to 15 are dig. in, but I want to know which one is PA1, TOC1, ... and also what does the first row means, the second , the third, and for some of them (...) (28 years ago, 22-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB pins ? —Jeff Keyzer
     (...) You might want to check the handy board web site, at (URL) as it gives a diagram of the function of each connector on the board. Also, there's a document about interfacing sensors to the handy board which will give you a pretty good idea of (...) (28 years ago, 22-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB pins ? —Larry Randall
     Go to the Handy Board web page and follow the links to the schematic diagrams. These will probably answer most of your questions. I have to look them up myself, every now and then. Larry (...) (28 years ago, 22-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB pins ? —Brian Peter Schmalz
     (...) Check out a diaram that I uploaded to cher. It's in postscript as well as GIF format. It has all of this suff on it (and more). I made it out of frustration while I was working on my HB! It's at ftp://cher.media.mit...b/schmalz/ as well as a (...) (28 years ago, 22-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB pins ? —Fred G. Martin
   (...) Each sensor "connector" is a column of pins in the following format, where "X" denotes a pin position: X X X So, if you look at the lower edge of the HB, you have 16 positions in a bank of 9 and 7: XXX...XXX XXXXXXX XXX...XXX XXXXXXX XXX...XXX (...) (28 years ago, 22-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)