 Robotics / Handy Board / 3493
3492  |  3494
Subject:
Rug Warrior Pro download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:12:14 GMT

        Hello everybody on the list,
                                I have a problem that I need help with.
        The University bought two Rug Warrior Pro kits for me to play with
this year. I have been able to sort the sometimes odd behaviour of Interactive
C. Using IC 3.1 or 3.2 I cam download the pcode to the board. Then it goes:

     Synchronising with board
     pcode version 3.10 Present on Board
     Initialising Interupts
  Board not responding with 98 (b) command

Then it freezes up and the heart on the board stops.

At no stage has it come up with IC 3.1 on the LCD.
The other one is working perfectly (so far)

thanks for any help.

Robert Williams    3rd Yr B.IT   Central Queensland University
                  williamr@topaz.cqu.edu.au
      In Cyberspace...all warriors....are....Code Warriors