 Robotics / Handy Board / 3491
3490  |  3492
Subject:
Bend Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:59:59 GMT

Hi,

After alot of replies to my wall following problem, loads of people
have suggested bend sensors. Although I have considered these, I do
not know where to get them in the UK, or any companies that ship them
in the US.

Does anyone know of any companies either in the UK or the US that
will do this ??

Thanks

Chris White

P.S. How much are they ??