 Robotics / Handy Board / 3485
  Re: Help reading pulsewidth. Thanks.

Thanks All, With the help you provided I think PipeBot will be a success. It is about to go on it's first test sortie under the house with an umbilical and tether. The umbilical is tied to three of the digital inputs so I can take over control if (...) (27 years ago, 24-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)