 Robotics / Handy Board / 3484
    Wall Following —Chris White
   Hi All, A major problem, that has been the bain of my life for the last 3 months. I am a third year undergraduate at the University of Sheffield, England, and for my dissertation I am undertaking a project entitled Autonomous Mobile Robotics. My aim (...) (27 years ago, 24-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)