 Robotics / Handy Board / 3471
3470  |  3472
Subject:
Frob nobs and IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 06:07:37 GMT

OK...Im now pretty happy with states of things but I still have a few
questions I hope you can help me answer. The code attached works and
everything, but only when i take the bit about playing the songs out.

problem 1)
It
keeps saying that play is undefined.  I saw that before and fixed it by
changing the names of the labels of the songs.  I tried it this time and
it didnt work...i was wondering if anyone out there knows why it does this
and how to correct it....

problem 2)

I figured out (thanks to you guys) how to work the built in IR sensor to
detect and act upon 4 signals. One is for behing hostile, 3 is for
seeking, signal 5 is when it gets annoyed, and 7 it just beeps and ignores
it.
The signal for being Hostile responds quickly and prints H on the screen
but the others lag and  i was wondering if you knew why this was.

-Richard

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="xbump2.c"