 Robotics / Handy Board / 347
346  |  348
Subject:
IR & Modules / Need help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 16:52:00 GMT

I am installing a couple IR emitters and two Radio Shack / Sony IR modules
for close in object avoidance.  Two main questions:

1)  Which software do I use?  I have R22-ir.icb which seems to be for the
6.720 Rev. 2.2 board.  Will that work?

2)  Where does the software expect the signal from the IR Modules to be?  I
have digital bit 7 tied up with the Polaroid Sonar, the rest are moveable.

Larry
              If it works
              Don't fix it!