 Robotics / Handy Board / 3469
3468  |  3470
Subject:
vector 2x compass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 23:30:37 GMT

I am trying to wire up my vector 2x compass and i had a question. It
looks as if everything is wired to the SPI port, however to actually
poll the compass you need to make p/c go low (pin 5 on the compass)

On the schematic it shows that i should connect this to
U11 Pin 2 (motor controller), however i cant seem to find where this is
located on the handy board. Could one of you guys point me in the right
place?

Also if anyone has any suggestions of things to be aware of, let me
know. I would hate to fry a $50 part! :)

Thanks
Mike