 Robotics / Handy Board / 3465
3464  |  3466
Subject:
handyboard and palmpilot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 16:14:15 GMT

Hello,
I was wondering whether it would be difficult to connect a handyboard with
a palmpilot (http://palm.3com.com/home.html). They both have serialports
and both can be connected to a mac or pc.
It could be interesting to be able to trigger external devices by using the
palmpilot and handyboard.
Unfortunately my technical knowledge isn´t sufficient to see if this would
be a lot of work to make it possible, or if it´s a simple programming task.
There are written terminal emulator programs and VISCA controller software
for the Palmpilot, so I see some interesting uses for it if it can also be
made to work with the handyboard.

Thanks,
hc gilje

piXel