 Robotics / Handy Board / 3439
  RE: Low battery detection

Can you translate this into "EE for dummies?". I slowly start to grasp some of the idea about voltage dividers but still don't understand. Won't this setup drain the battery? How does one calculate and wire such a thing - in this particular case? I (...) (27 years ago, 17-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)